Wanted – Customer Account Executive
We have a vacancy for a full time Customer Account Executive to join our enthusiastic team, working Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
The role sits between our sales team and production team and involves receiving new jobs, preparing job bags, ordering materials/outwork and generally staying on top of the job all the way through proofing/print/finishing and delivery. Communication with the customer is a fundamental part of the role, ensuring Fine Print deliver on our promises, every time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and handle enquiries in a calm and efficient manner
- Highly organised and the ability to prioritise workload efficiently
- Natural problem solver
- Enjoy working as part of a team, with a good sense of humour
- Good IT and administrational skills are essential
- Suitable print process experience
- Previous production environment experience
Some experience of Estimating and using the Shuttleworth system or similar MIS system would be advantageous but finding the right person is hugely important to us and we realise this role is about having the right skills and attitude rather than specific industry knowledge.
What you will get in return
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
If you feel you have the skills to meet this role then we would love to hear from you, please send your cv and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
No agencies please!